Food and spirits are served at the main venue during all hours of operation. The first 72 all events tickets purchased, include option of Sat. night reserved seats.
A jazzed up intimate evening of music, beginning at 6pm. Two great bands with far reaching influences in jazz, swing, blues.
- The Barbara Dzuro Quartet Barbara Dzuro on piano, backed by Bruce Cole on drums, Mike Hans on Bass and Scott Mitchell on sax, 6pm to 8:30pm.
- Biondi-Russel Band featuring a tribute to Etta James. The incomparable Paul Biondi with Gus Russell on keyboard, bring their always exciting musical show to Yachats, including a tribute to blues great Etta James featuring dynamic vocalist Joanne Broh, 9pm to 11pm.
- Jam, 11 AM to 4 PM, The Drift Inn Cafe
- Childrens Show, Mike & Carlene McCornack, 501 Building, 11am to 12pm.
- Sing A Long Hootenany with The New Folksters, The Multipurpose Room in the Commons, 12pm to 1pm.
- Song writing workshop Barbara Turrill, Room 3 in the Commons, 11am to 12pm.
- Terry Trenholm one man band, 501 Building, 1pm to 2pm.
- Barb Turrill w/ Morgan Spiess, Multipurpose Room in the Commons, 2pm to 3pm.
- Mike and Carlene McCormack, 501 Building, 3pm to 4pm.
- The New Folksters, Multipurpose Room in the Commons, 4pm to 5pm.
- Betty and the Boy, 7pm
- East- West International Project, 9pm.
- Morning Jam, The Drift Inn Cafe, 10am.
- Songwriting workshop, Betty and the Boy, Multipurpose Room in the Commons, 11:30am.
- Fiddling Big Sue, Performance and Hoe Down, 1pm.