Rainspout 2017 is happening on April 28-30, 2017.
Music will reign over the bucolic Oregon Coast village of Yachats Oregon April 28, 29, and 30, at the Rainspout 2017 Music Festival.
Rainspout 2017 offers a diverse, exciting, eclectic collection of world class musical acts, workshops , dining, dancing, hosted jam sessions, plus a children show and an all ages sing-a-long.
Spend a wonderful music-filled weekend in the coastal village travel guru Arthur Frommer named as one of his ten favorite travel destinations in the world!
Food and spirits are served at the main venue during all hours of operation. The first 72 all events tickets purchased, include option of Sat. night reserved seats.
All events ticket: $95 Friday night dinner and show, Saturday night reserved seat option, entrance to all events, and our thanks.
Friday Night Dinner and Show $45
Single events Saturday afternoon $10
Saturday Night Concert $30 Gen admission
Sunday FREE DAY
All hosted jams are FREE
Friday night, dinner service begins at 6pm:
A jazzed up intimate evening of dining and dancing. Two great bands with far reaching influences in jazz, swing, blues.
Dinner prepared and served by The Drift Inn Cafe
- The Barbara Dzuro Quartet, 6pm to 8:30pm: Barbara Dzuro on piano, backed by Bruce Cole on drums, Mike Hanns on Bass and Scott Mitchell on sax.
- Biondi-Russel Band featuring a tribute to Etta James, 9pm to 11pm. The incomparable Paul Biondi with Gus Russell on piano, bring their always exciting musical show to Yachats, including a tribute to blues great Etta James featuring dynamic vocalist Joanne Broh.
- Jam 11 AM – 4 PM, Drift Inn Cafe
- Children’s Show: Mike & Carleen McCornack, 11am to 12pm, 501 Building
- Sing A Long Hootenany with The New Folksters, 12pm to 1pm, Multipurpose Room
- Song writing workshop, Barbara Turrill, 11Am – 12 PM, Room 3 in the Commons
- Terry Trenholm, one man band, 1PM – 2 PM, 501 Building
- Barb Turrill w/Morgan Spiess, 2pm to 3pm, Multipurpose Room
- Mike and Carleen McCornack, 3pm to 4pm, 501 Building
- The New Folksters, 4pm to 5pm, Multipurpose Room
Sat. Night, 7pm to 11pm
- Betty and the Boy, 7pm
- East- West International Project, 9pm
- Morning Jam, 10 AM, The Drift Inn Cafe
- Songwriting workshop, Betty and the Boy, 11:30am, Multipurpose Room in the Commons
- Fiddling Big Sue, Performance and Hoe Down, 1 PM