Rainspout 2017 is happening on April 28-30, 2017.
Music will reign over the bucolic Oregon Coast village of Yachats Oregon April 28, 29, and 30, at the Rainspout 2017 Music Festival.
Rainspout 2017 offers a diverse, exciting, eclectic collection of world class musical acts, workshops , dining, dancing, hosted jam sessions, plus a children show and an all ages sing-a-long.
Spend a wonderful music-filled weekend in the coastal village travel guru Arthur Frommer named as one of his ten favorite travel destinations in the world!
Food and spirits are served at the main venue during all hours of operation. The first 72 all events tickets purchased, include option of Sat. night reserved seats.
All events ticket: $95 Friday night dinner and show, Saturday night reserved seat option, entrance to all events, and our thanks.
Friday Night Dinner and Show $45
Single events Saturday afternoon $10
Saturday Night Concert $30 Gen admission
Sunday FREE DAY
All hosted jams are FREE
Friday night, dinner service begins at 6pm:
A jazzed up intimate evening of dining and dancing. Two great bands with far reaching influences in jazz, swing, blues.
Dinner prepared and served by The Drift Inn Cafe
- The Barbara Dzuro Quartet Barbara Dzuro on piano, backed by Bruce Cole on drums, Mike Hans on Bass and Scott Mitchell on sax
- Biondi-Russel Band featuring a tribute to Etta James. The incomparable Paul Biondi with Gus Russell on piano, bring their always exciting musical show to Yachats, including a tribute to blues great Etta James featuring dynamic vocalist Joanne Broh.
Sat. Jam 11 AM 4 PM 501 Bldg.
- Children’s Show Mike & Carleen McCornack, 11am to 12pm
- Sing A Long Hootenany with The New Folksters, 12pm to 1pm
- Song writing workshop, Barbara Turrill, 11Am – 12 PM
- Terry Trenholm, one man band, 1PM – 2 PM
- Barb Turrill w/ Morgan Spiess, 2pm to 3pm
- Mike and Carleen McCornack, 3pm to 4pm
- The New Folksters, 4pm to 5pm
Sat. Night, 7pm to 11pm
- Betty and the Boy
- East- West International Project
- Morning Jam, 10 AM
- Songwriting workshop Betty and the Boy, 12 PM
- Fiddling Big Sue Performance and Dance, 1 PM
Tickets can be purchased online or in person at Yachats Mercantile at 130 Hwy 101 in Yachats, or at the Yachats Commons on the day of the show.